Seeking: General Manager Corporate Services
We are currently seeking an experienced leader to take on the newly created position of General Manager Corporate Services.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the COO and CEO, this role will form a critical part of the Senior Management Team and takes on the management of a diverse portfolio of Business Support functions for Pritchard Francis. Leading a team of professionals, this role will be responsible for ensuring organisation systems, processes and procedures are delivering a high level of service to internal and external clients.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Responsible for the general management of Business Support staff encompassing IT, Bids, HR, Marketing, QA, General Administration and Strategic Development Support
- Provide high level of administrative, strategic planning and operational support on matters such as staff management, facility management and information services
- Responsible for management of internal communications providing timely and accurate advice relating to the activities of Business Support to the COO and CEO
- Responsible for management of budgets within the relevant area of responsibility
- Represent Pritchard Francis in liaising with industry bodies i.e. external stakeholder engagement
- Lead the ongoing development and mentorship of others ensuring a professional and achievement focused workforce and culture
This newly created position is an integral role within Pritchard Francis and requires an individual who is strategically minded, has sound judgement and the self-organisation skills to navigate the daily challenges of a busy professional organisation.
Key skills and experience required for this role include:
- Strong skills in understanding business systems
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills in building and sustaining relationships with a particular focus on the integration and leading, as well as being a part of a team
- Sufficient experience and exposure to the core Business Support services of IT, Bids, HR, Marketing, QA, General Administration and Strategic Development
- Ability to lead and instil team environment (morale) while supporting the initiatives and overall strategy from the CEO / COO
- Previous experience in a professional consulting environment would be beneficial
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications
An attractive salary package will be negotiated with the right candidate.
How to Apply
To be considered for this role, please prepare your up to date CV in Microsoft Word format accompanied by a cover letter, which clearly outlines your experience in line with the requirements set out above. Send your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Application for General Manager Corporate Services" in the subject field.
- You must have working rights in Australia to be considered for this role
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply for this position
- Agency applications will not be accepted for this position. Candidates will need to apply directly.