Seeking: Corporate Receptionist (Part-time)
We're looking for an experienced Corporate Receptionist to join our busy Corporate Services team on a part-time basis in our office in Subiaco.
About the Role
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Meeting, greeting and providing a professional welcome to clients and visitors of the business.
- Manage a busy front desk reception (answering all incoming calls, dealing with enquiries and redirecting calls accordingly).
- Ensuring the reception area is clean, tidy and well presented.
- Preparing meeting rooms and coordinating catering.
- General administration duties including correspondence preparation and building maintenance.
- Stocktaking, purchasing and distribution of consumables, stationery, catering and office supplies.
- Organise travel and accommodation bookings.
- Coordinating the mail, including ingoing and outgoing mail.
- Working 5 hours per day in a job-share role, either morning or afternoon.
You will have previously worked in a corporate reception role or a busy office-based administration role and be used to dealing with busy professionals. The ideal candidate will:
- Be well groomed, with professional presentation.
- Have great interpersonal skills with a professional manner.
- Have previous experience in managing a busy switchboard.
- Have a "can-do", flexible and enthusiastic attitude.
- Have a high level of organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Be able to prioritise and work under pressure.
How to Apply
To be considered for this role, please prepare your up to date CV in Microsoft Word format accompanied by a cover letter, which clearly outlines your experience in line with the requirements set out above and an indication of your interest in Part Time work and hours available. Send your CV by email to email@example.com with "Corporate Receptionist (Part-time)" in the subject field.
- You must have working rights in Australia to be considered for this role.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply for this position.
- Agency applications will not be accepted for this position. Candidates will need to apply directly.