Graduate Civil Engineer
We have a wonderful opportunity for an enthusiastic person to fill the role of Graduate Civil Engineer in our Perth team. You will be an integral member of our team delivering quality services on projects from around Australia. You will be encouraged to embrace challenges, develop innovative solutions and progress your career.
About the Role
You will have between 0 to 3 years experience, meaning graduates are welcome to apply. Any previous experience would be ideally in a consultancy environment. You will be working directly with senior engineers that will provide mentoring and guidance to rapidly gain experience and support career progression.
- Civil infrastructure design including sub divisions, industrial and commercial projects.
- Liaising with and coordinating various stakeholders including clients, local councils and authorities.
- Site inspections.
This full-time position requires a self-motivated, team orientated individual, capable of working effectively in a dynamic environment with a strong focus on professionalism and innovation.
Your key skills and experience will include:
- Relevant industry experience in a consulting environment with 0-3 years experience.
- Strong communication and liaison abilities to engage with clients and other engineers.
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently within a busy client focussed team.
- Strong practical understanding, proactive high-level thinking and high attention to detail.
- Engineering degree qualification.
Why Work for us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable consultancy to gain experience on a variety of projects. As a member of our team you will be provided with learning and development opportunities with access to training, mentoring and support for career progression. We value and reward hard working individuals and provide an energetic culture in a friendly, collaborative team.
Pritchard Francis is a market leading consulting firm with offices in Perth, Broome and Darwin. We provide services across all regions of Western Australia and Northern Australia within all aspects of civil and structural engineering including land development, engineering infrastructure and built form projects. Our clients include Federal and State government departments and top 100 ASX companies.
How to Apply
Send your CV accompanied by a cover letter, outlining your experience in line with the requirements set out above. Apply via seek
You must have working rights in Australia to be considered for this role.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply for this position.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you!