Seeking: Revit Modeller - Darwin
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic person to fill the role of structural Revit Modeller in our Darwin office. You will be an integral member of our team delivering quality solutions on exciting projects from around Australia. We would love to hear from anyone living locally in Darwin or interested in relocating to Darwin.
About the Role
The role supports our structural engineering services in the Northern Territory. Working closely with engineers, modellers, consultants and clients to deliver innovative and quality design solutions.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Development of detailed design models and drawings using Revit and AutoCAD.
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders ensuring high levels of service.
- Participate as an integral team member.
- Assist in bid preparation.
- Participation in industry events to develop the Pritchard Francis reach and reputation.
- Experience in architectural, and civil engineering documentation will be highly regarded.
This full-time position requires a self-motivated, team orientated individual, capable of working effectively in a dynamic environment with a strong focus on professionalism and innovation. Local Darwin and NT Government project experience will be highly regarded but not essential.
Key skills and experience required for this role include:
- Minimum 2 years industry relevant experience.
- Proficiency in using Revit Structure and AutoCAD.
- A sound knowledge of construction methods, health and safety and legal regulations.
- Working knowledge of BIM modelling and full understanding of creating working models.
- Strong communication and liaison abilities to engage with clients and engineers.
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently within a busy client focussed team.
- High attention to detail.
Pritchard Francis has offices in Perth, Broome and Darwin. We provide services across all regions of Western Australia and Northern Australia within all aspects of civil and structural engineering including land development, engineering infrastructure and built form projects. Our clients include Federal and State government departments and top 100 ASX companies.
Why Work for us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable consultancy to add value on a variety of projects. We provide learning and development opportunities with access to training, mentoring and support. We value and reward hard working individuals and provide an energetic inclusive culture in a friendly, collaborative team. This is the ideal opportunity for career advanced for Darwin locals or those wanting a change of scenery and experience living and working in Darwin.
How to Apply
Please send your CV with a cover letter attached to firstname.lastname@example.org . You must have working rights in Australia to be considered for this role. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply for this position.
We look forward to hearing from you!