Senior Structural Engineer
We have a wonderful opportunity for an enthusiastic person with consulting experience to fill the role of Senior Structural Engineer in our Darwin team. You will be an integral member of our team delivering quality services on projects from around Australia. This team has a reputation in the Northern region of delivering high quality solutions for our relaxed, tropical connected community, where spending hours in traffic is not on our daily agenda.
About the Role
The role is for a Senior Structural Engineer who will be working as a Project Leader – Structural within Pritchard Francis. You will be a leader in our small, dynamic but growing team of Darwin based professionals. You will work with the most talented professionals and leaders that are shaping the future of Darwin, a future that necessitates an innovative approach to design and infrastructure build.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Successfully deliver projects from design and documentation through to completion on site.
- Participate in writing proposals and winning work.
- Deliver professional services ensuring that projects are delivered to programme, budget and to the highest quality standard.
- Collaborate, build relationships and work effectively in team, across projects and locations, and to support professional development and knowledge sharing.
- Ensures current knowledge in professional standards and innovations.
- Practice safety in project design and delivery, supported by quality checking and verification activities.
This full-time position requires a self-motivated, team orientated leader, capable of working effectively in a dynamic environment with a strong focus on professionalism and innovation.
Your key skills and experience will include:
- Relevant industry experience in a consulting environment with 5 plus years’ experience.
- Strong communication and liaison abilities to engage with clients and other engineers.
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently within a busy client focussed team.
- Strong practical understanding, proactive high-level thinking and high attention to detail.
- Engineering degree qualification.
- Chartered preferred but not essential.
- Must be eligible for registration as a Certifying Engineer-Structural with the Northern Territory Building Practitioners Board.
Pritchard Francis is a market leading consulting firm with offices in Perth, Broome and Darwin. We provide services across all regions of Western Australia and Northern Australia within all aspects of civil and structural engineering including land development, engineering infrastructure and built form projects. Our clients include Federal and State government departments and top 100 ASX companies.
Why Work for us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable consultancy to gain experience on a variety of projects. As a member of our team you will be provided with learning and development opportunities with access to training, mentoring and support for career progression. We value and reward hard working individuals and provide an energetic culture in a friendly, collaborative team.
How to Apply
Send your CV accompanied by a cover letter, outlining your experience in line with the requirements set out above.
You must have working rights in Australia to be considered for this role.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply for this position.
We look forward to hearing from you!