Structural Revit Modeller - Perth
We have a wonderful opportunity for an enthusiastic person to fill the role of Structural Revit Modeller in our team. You will be an integral member of our team delivering quality services on projects from around Australia.
About the Role
This role will involve liaising and coordinating projects with our clients and consultants and is responsible for documentation from schematic stage through to detailed documentation.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Develop detailed design drawings using Revit.
- Coordination with clients, other consultants, internal engineers and drafters/modellers for the documentation of structural engineering projects.
- Plan and complete drafting projects.
- Site inspections including inspecting properties to check conditions/foundations, monitoring and inspecting work undertaken by contractors.
This full-time position requires a self-motivated, team orientated individual, capable of working effectively in a dynamic environment with a strong focus on professionalism and innovation.
Key skills and experience required for this role include:
- Relevant industry experience, minimum 3 years but ideally 5-10 years Revit experience.
- Proficiency in using Revit Structure.
- A sound knowledge of construction methods, health and safety and legal regulations.
- Working knowledge of BIM concepts and full understanding of creating working models.
- Strong communication and liaison abilities to engage with clients and other engineers.
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently within a busy client focussed team.
- Strong mathematical skills and high attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of Australian Standards and Codes.
- Professional qualification in Structural Engineering or Drafting or similar equivalent industry experience.
- Desirable but not essential - bridge design experience
- Desirable but not essential - shop detailing experience
Pritchard Francis has offices in Perth, Broome and Darwin. We provide services across all regions of Western Australia and Northern Australia within all aspects of civil and structural engineering including land development, engineering infrastructure and built form projects. Our clients include Federal and State government departments and top 100 ASX companies.
Why Work for us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable consultancy to gain experience on a variety of projects. We provide learning and development opportunities with access to training, mentoring and support. We value and reward hard working individuals and provide an energetic culture in a friendly, collaborative team.
How to Apply: CLICK HERE
Please send a copy of your CV accompanied by a cover letter, outlining your experience in line with the requirements set out above. You must have working rights in Australia to be considered for this role. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply for this position.
We look forward to hearing from you.