Seeking: Land Development Engineer
We're seeking an experienced Land Development Engineer to join our Darwin team.
About the Role
Working alongside a team of technically focused and talented individuals, this position involves coordination with clients and other consultants, and will provide a complete range of engineering solutions for projects. Applicants will have outstanding technical skills, demonstrated experience in all aspects of civil engineering with particular focus on land development, and a minimum of 7 years’ experience.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Direct client contact, including developing new and maintaining existing client relationships
- Assisting the Northern Territory Manager in identifying, tracking and submitting for project opportunities
- Design and oversight of documentation within the Civil team
- Design review of internally documented projects
- Obtaining relevant approvals for works by liaising with relevant authorities and stakeholders
- Undertaking site inspections (including inspecting properties to check conditions/foundations and monitoring and inspecting work undertaken by contractors)
- Producing consistent, quality documents in agreed timeframes
This is a full-time position and requires a self-motivated, team oriented individual, capable of working effectively in a dynamic environment with a strong focus on professionalism and innovation. Local Darwin, Power and Water Corporation and NT Government project experience will be highly regarded.
Key skills and experience required for this role include:
- A minimum of a Bachelor of Engineering Degree
- 7 years’ minimum experience in all aspects of land development and civil infrastructure design
- Strong understanding of statutory, compliance and local authority requirements
- Strong communication and liaison abilities in engaging with other engineers and clients
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently within a busy client focused team
- Prior experience in a consulting environment is advantageous
How to Apply
To be considered for this role, please prepare your up to date CV in Microsoft Word format accompanied by a cover letter, which clearly outlines your experience in line with the requirements set out above. Send your CV by email to email@example.com with "Application for Land Development Engineer - Darwin" in the subject field.
- You must have working rights in Australia to be considered for this role.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply for this position.
- Agency applications will not be accepted for this position. Candidates will need to apply directly.