Seeking: Structural Revit Modeller
We are currently seeking an experienced Structural Revit Modeller to join our Darwin team.
About the Role
Working alongside a team of talented and technically focused professionals, this role will involve coordination with clients and other consultants and be responsible for documentation from schematic stage through to detailed documentation. Applicants require a demonstrated experience using Revit Structure within an Engineering consultancy, with ideally a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Develop detailed design drawings using Revit and AutoCAD software
- Coordination with clients, other consultants and internal engineers and modellers for the documentation of structural engineering projects
- Successfully plan and complete assigned drafting projects within agreed budgets and deadlines, in line with consistent company and project standards
- Site inspections (including inspecting properties to check conditions/foundations and monitoring and inspecting work undertaken by contractors)
- Consistently produce quality documents in agreed timeframes
This is a full-time position and requires a self-motivated, team orientated individual, capable of working effectively in a dynamic environment with a strong focus on professionalism and innovation. Local Darwin and NT Government project experience will be highly regarded.
Key skills and experience required for this role include:
- Relevant industry experience, ideally 5 years’ minimum using Revit Structure
- Proficiency in using Revit Structure and AutoCAD
- A sound knowledge of construction methods, health and safety and legal regulations
- Working knowledge of BIM modelling and full understanding of creating working models
- Strong communication and liaison abilities to engage with other Engineers and clients
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently within a busy client focussed team
- Strong mathematical skills and high attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of Australian Standards and Codes
- Professional qualification in Structural Engineering or Drafting or similar equivalent industry experience
How to Apply
To be considered for this role, please prepare your up to date CV in Microsoft Word format accompanied by a cover letter, which clearly outlines your experience in line with the requirements set out above. Send your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Application for Structural Revit Modeller - Darwin" in the subject field.
- You must have working rights in Australia to be considered for this role.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply for this position.
- Agency applications will not be accepted for this position. Candidates will need to apply directly.
Applications will close COB August 11, 2017