Our team is expanding due to a strong pipeline of land development work. We are seeking a Civil Designer experienced within the Land Development sector to join our Civil team in our Subiaco office. This role is specific but not limited to include urban subdivisional work both in green fields and brown fields projects, commercial and infrastructure projects within the land development sector.
You will be a valued member of our civil team and responsible for the design and documentation of projects, from procurement to concept master planning, through to detailed documentation and the delivery of a wide range of land development projects.
- Developing detailed designs and drawings using AutoCAD and either 12D or Civil 3D software.
- Coordinating with clients, other consultants, engineers, civil designers, and draftspersons for the documentation of civil engineering projects.
- Planning and completion of design projects within agreed budgets and deadlines.
- Mentoring and working directly with the drafting team to deliver projects.
- This is a full-time position and requires a self-motivated, team orientated individual, capable of working effectively and autonomously in a dynamic environment.
Key Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years’ relevant industry experience.
- Proficiency in using AutoCAD, 12D software, and or Civil 3D.
- A sound knowledge of construction methods and safety regulations.
- Strong design capabilities and knowledge of Australian Standards and Codes and local government authorities.
- Having worked with Local Council, Water Corporation and Main Roads WA knowledge is highly regarded.
- Previous local based project experience within the land development sector is highly regarded.
- TAFE qualification, Advanced Diploma or Associate Degree or similar equivalent industry experience.
With offices in Perth, Albany, Brisbane and Darwin, Pritchard Francis is a well-established engineering consultancy with a reputation for quality and innovation excellence. We provide services for all aspects of civil and structural engineering including land development, engineering infrastructure and built-form projects. We have a strong pipeline of work now and into the future, including the current Byford Metronet project and large Mineral Resource’s Projects.
Why Work For Us?
Our people are our greatest asset and, as such, we offer:
- A personalised role, suited to your passions and goals built with trust and empowerment.
- A commitment to professional development.
- Fantastic workplace culture, team environment and office facilities.
- Employee benefits, including flexible working arrangements, health and well-being programs, excellent parental leave options and much more.
- Fun social activities including a variety of employee and family-orientated events held throughout the year.
Apply via Seek here with your CV and cover letter, outlining why you are perfect for this role or alternatively send your application to email@example.com
- You must have working rights in Australia to be considered for this role.
- We encourage and welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
- Responses will be sent to those candidates who progress through to interviews.