Seeking: Corporate Receptionist
Based in Subiaco, the Corporate Receptionist position supports two Engineering firms, Pritchard Francis and Water Technology in their busy Corporate Services team.
About the Role
The Corporate Receptionist is an autonomous position that manages the switchboard and reception for both Pritchard Francis and Water Technology, as well as providing general administrative support to both firms.
Main duties of this role include:
- Meeting, greeting and providing a professional welcome to clients and visitors.
- Manage a busy front desk reception. Answering all incoming calls, dealing with enquiries and redirecting calls accordingly.
- Coordinating and preparing meeting rooms.
- Mail coordination.
- Word processing to assist with document preparation.
- Coordination of the Perth office with other national offices.
- Assist with the setup and operation of office equipment.
- Assist with project database entry and archiving.
You will have previously worked in a corporate reception role or an office-based administration role and be used to dealing with busy professionals. The ideal candidate will:
- Be well groomed, with professional presentation and manner.
- Have great interpersonal skills.
- Have previous experience in managing a busy switchboard.
- Have a "can-do", flexible and enthusiastic attitude.
- Have a high level of organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks with minimum supervision.
- Have good attention to detail.
- Be able to prioritise and work under pressure.
Pritchard Francis has offices in Subiaco, Broome and Darwin. We provide consulting engineering services within all sectors of the construction and development industry including land development, infrastructure and built form projects. Our clients include private developers, Federal and State Government departments and top 100 ASX companies.
How to Apply
To be considered for the role, please apply by clicking the APPLY link. Please send an up to date version of your CV accompanied by a cover letter, which clearly outlines your experience in line with the requirements above.
- You must have working rights in Australia to be considered for this role.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply for this position.
- Agency applications will not be accepted for this position. Candidates will need to apply directly.
- Hours of the role are 8.30am to 5.00pm with an hour for lunch.