Structural Engineer - Albany
We are seeking a passionate candidate for a Engineer – Structural position in our Albany office, who can demonstrate 3+ years’ experience in a consultancy environment and in the Building sector.
Candidates interested in relocating are welcomed to apply. We are able to support the right candidate with a relocation package, ensuring they will have a seamless transition to their new role in Albany.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our structural team working on a diverse range of projects around Australia. We have a local team of experienced structural engineers and modellers, along with a healthy future pipeline of projects to provide a great work environment for a suitable candidate.
Our team is growing, and we have exciting opportunities for you to join us! Our Structural Engineers are an integral part of our team delivering quality services on projects from around Australia. You will be encouraged to embrace challenges, develop innovative solutions, and progress in your career.
We are keen to hear from an experienced Structural Engineer to join our team in our Albany office. Suitable candidates will have a strong technical base and desire to grow and develop their engineering and project leadership skills. You will receive mentoring and support from Project Directors and Leaders, to develop and tailor your role to suit your strengths and passions to support career growth. This role is set to begin immediately.
Our team are industry leaders, passionate about tackling the complex and sophisticated challenges of the built environment, to deliver innovative solutions that create bespoke outcomes to satisfy client and community benefits.
Pritchard Francis have a strong workflow backed by a repeat client base which covers all facets of Property and Building work inclusive of multi-storey residential, shopping centres, bulky goods, offices, industrial warehouses, hotels, education, aged care and health projects.
- All aspects of design in structural engineering with a focus on Building projects.
- Preparation of design sketches and details for drafting by technical staff and oversee the design development and documentation.
- Liaising with and coordinating various stakeholders including clients, local government, and authorities.
- Meet our client expectations of projects being delivered on time and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Attend site for inspections.
What You Will Bring
Key skills and experience to thrive in this role include:
- Tertiary level qualifications in Civil/Structural Engineering.
- 3 years plus experience in a consulting environment with relevant Property and Building industry experience. For candidates with a higher level of experience we are open to adjusting the role and renumeration to suit.
- Strong communication and liaison abilities to engage with clients and other engineers.
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently within a busy client focused team.
- A comprehensive knowledge of applicable Australian Standards, Local Government Authority Standards, statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Exposure to developing structural design across a range of project cycles utilising best practice methodologies.
- Competent use of structural engineering specific software.
Why Work For Us?
Our people are our greatest asset and, as such, we offer:
- A personalised role, suited to your passions and goals built with trust and empowerment.
- A commitment to professional development.
- Fantastic workplace culture, team environment and office facilities.
- Employee benefits, including flexible working arrangements, health and well-being programs, excellent parental leave options and much more.
- Fun social activities including a variety of employee and family-orientated events held throughout the year.
- You must have working rights in Australia to be considered for this role.
- We encourage and welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
- Responses will be sent to those candidates who progress through to interviews.