Engineering Graduate Intake 2021-2022 - Perth
We have an exciting full-time employment opportunity for an engineering graduate to commence with us in late 2021 or early 2022. This position will suit those interested in Structural Engineering within a consultancy environment.
We offer you a personalised Graduate opportunity to start your career guided by your interests and passions. This is achieved through on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching, along with personal and professional development opportunities. You will focus on developing technical skills in the foundations of engineering including conceptual and detailed design, site inspections, and construction techniques. You will be mentored in client services and liaison with a diverse mix of clientele, teamwork, communication, and decision making to develop your leadership skills.
Many of our Graduates experience fast career progression which supports early attainment of Chartered Status (CPEng) with Engineers Australia. We do this by encouraging our Graduates to be accountable and autonomous on their projects and within their teams.
In this role you will be supported and encouraged to strive towards your career goals. In your daily role, you will experience:
- Working with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Contributing to a broad range of structure types including multi-storey, commercial, major government projects, bridges and transport structures.
- Site activities including construction inspections and structural condition assessments.
- Coaching for accountability of and to complete detailed design work and documentation.
- Assisting in the preparation of specifications and other documents.
- Being an active member of a dynamic, innovative and technically progressive structural team.
- Degree / Master in Civil Engineering due for completion mid or late 2021.
- The ability to work and collaborate within a team environment.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passion for structural engineering.
Why work for us?
With offices in Perth, Broome and Darwin, Pritchard Francis is a well-established engineering consultancy with a reputation for quality and innovation excellence. In return for your valued contribution and commitment, we offer you:
- An individual role suited to your passions and goals built with trust and empowerment.
- Excellent remuneration packages.
- Commitment to professional development and career progression.
- A fantastic workplace culture, team environment and office facilities.
- Employee benefits including flexible working arrangements, health and well-being programs.
- Fun social activities held throughout the year.
Send your CV and Cover Letter to express your interest in our Graduate role - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must have working rights in Australia to be considered for this role.
- We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates to apply for this position.