Pritchard Francis Civil Engineering Scholarship, UWA
Each year the Pritchard Francis UWA Scholarship offers a promising Civil Engineering undergraduate the opportunity to be recognised for academic achievement and complete work experience in a consultancy environment. This initiative supports students in achieving their academic goals, whilst providing them with mentoring to launch their professional career and set them up for success.
In addition to the scholarship, Pritchard Francis may also extend a work experience placement to a second UWA student. Both individuals will be offered the opportunity to complete work experience during the summer break and have the opportunity to delve into the world of civil and/or structural engineering.
Meet our recipients and read about their experiences.
What the scholarship offers you
Value: $10,000 + Offer of Work Experience
- Being a valuable member of our team
- Mentoring by an experienced senior engineer
- Experiencing civil and/or structural engineering projects
- Working on current projects and attend site inspections
- Undertaking a variety of training
- Attending industry related events
- Being involved in local community and Pritchard Francis events throughout the year
Terms and conditions
- Be a Permanent Resident of Australia
- Currently in your first year of MPE/PhD (Civil) or finishing MPE in 2020 at the University of Western Australia (UWA)
- You are asked to nominate prizes recognising academic merit for specific units and current or previous scholarships held
- The scholarship is a 1-year tenure, paid in 4 equal instalments in March, May, July and September 2020. Payments will be adjusted for students completing their studies mid-year
- Paid vacation employment for 12 weeks during the summer vacation period is offered which may hold an opportunity to travel, working in a second office
- The scholarship may be withdrawn should you defer full time studies, transfer to another course/degree or University
- Whilst one of the aims of the scholarship is to provide an employment opportunity to the successful applicant, there is no binding or other commitment from either party with regard to employment with Pritchard Francis after graduation
Applications for 2020 are now CLOSED
To apply please click this link to download the Terms and Conditions and Application Form.
Applications emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are now closed.
Scholarship Coordinator: Emily Long, (08) 9382 5111