Kings Square, Fremantle
- Alternative to dewatering
- Hollowcore planks with extruded precast plank supporting beams
- Partial demolition of existing structure
- Additional storeys added to existing structure
- Investigation and construction of structure in full tanked and waterproofed existing basement
The Kings Square development is in the heart of the City of Fremantle, which is currently undergoing major redevelopment.
Sirona Capital appointed Pritchard Francis to provide civil and structural engineering consultancy services for the project.
The Pritchard Francis team's scope involves consultancy services for refurbishment and new construction to the Old Myer Building, demolition and replacement of the Queensgate Building, and updates and additions to the Queensgate car park.